Subject: Launch of EU Sanctions Helpdesk pilot phase
From: "Outreach" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Outreach" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2024 17:37:50 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all

I am writing to introduce you to the EU Sanctions Helpdesk, an initiative 
funded by the European Union to provide sanctions compliance support to 
European SMEs.

We are pleased to announce that the first phase of work has started. DG 
FISMA has posted the attached document on SIER and emailed it to 
stakeholders in the member states.  I am sending this to you as you are one 
of the National Competent Authorities listed in the 
<https://finance.ec.europa.eu/document/download/803d74d5-84a0-4bf4-a735-30f1fe5ae6dd_en?filename=national-competent-authorities-sanctions-implementation_en.pdf> 
European Commission’s list of NCAs.

Please feel free to send us eligible questions or enquiries from SMEs or, 
alternatively, to book a video call with us to discuss this pilot service. 
Instructions on how to do both are in the attachment.

We look forward to working with you.

With kind regards.

Ian Matthews

Team Leader | Senior Key Expert on EU Restrictive Measures

EU SANCTIONS HELPDESK

E:  <mailto:[email-masked]%0d> 
[email-masked]